Right of cancellation.
Thanks to our technology, the buyer can cancel his/her purchase at any time and automatically through the customer service portal, visible in our footers, while the order has not been processed, as we have indicated in clause 3.3 above. The system will automatically report the processing status of the order through the email you have provided as a means of contact.
Right of withdrawal.
In general, and in application of the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (General Law on Consumers and Users), consumers and Users have the right to withdraw from purchases made at a distance, except for those products that we will identify below.
To this end, and in accordance with current legislation, we inform you that you can return the product and cancel the contract concluded between us, without having to justify such a decision and without penalty of any kind, within 14 calendar days of receiving the products purchased. To exercise this right, the product must be sent to us properly packaged, new, without having been used and complete, along with the DOCUMENT OF RETURN that is asked for through the form in the section FAQ ‘Return my order’ contained in all and anyone of the webs of Ecomerzpro and accessible at any moment in the PORTAL, following the instructions that we will send to him/her to proceed with the return.
The user, as a consumer, will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling the products other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning
The right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions of Article 103 of the General Law of Consumers and Users, will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on his/her part that he/she is aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer, he/she will have lost their right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the company cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to consumer and user specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed in an inseparable way with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of concluding the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations that the company cannot control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the company to visit them to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; if, during that visit, the company provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out the maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to those additional services or goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily newspapers, publications or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts concluded through public auctions.
- The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his/her part that consequently he/she loses the right of withdrawal.
In addition, for the management of your right of withdrawal, you should take into account the following:
- All products must be returned in their original packaging and condition, in perfect condition and protected, trying to avoid any type of adhesive elements directly on the surface or packaging of the product. Otherwise, and always in the limits allowed by the applicable legislation, Ecomerzpro reserves the right to refuse such return.
- You must send the products without any delay following our instructions incorporating the mentioned document, within a maximum period of 14 days from when you communicated us your desire to exercise this right.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Once the products have been received and verified that they are in perfect condition, the refund will be processed in the shortest possible time and within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the moment you exercise your right of withdrawal. Please note that until we have received the goods we may withhold the refund.